Main Photo: The Hotel Operations Conference 2019 (HOC19)
Date: March 2019
Location: The Montcalm Hotel, Marble Arch, London, UK
Name: The Hotel Operations Conference 2019
Who and What: An annual event…HOC19 speakers will discuss and debate the impact of hotel operations on investment returns
HOC19 will take place on May 22nd at the The Montcalm London Marble Arch. The HOC19 programme brings together people involved in all areas of hotel operations – from hotel development, hotel investment and human resources to hotel technology, utilities, guest loyalty and franchising.
There is an Early Bird delegate rate of £550 plus VAT. To book click here. The Early bird offer ends 26th April.
HOC19 speakers already confirmed:
• Andrew Sangster, Editorial Director, Hotel Analyst
• Anthony Say, Head of Hotels, NatWest Corporate Banking
• Babette Märzheuser-Wood, Partner, Dentons
• David Orr, CEO, Nadler Hotels
• Dominic Seely, Director of Acquisitions at Westmont Hospitality Group,
• Westmont Hospitality Group
• Felicity Black-Roberts, VP Acquisitions and Development – Europe and North Africa, Hyatt Hotels
• Frank Croston, Founding Partner, Hamilton Hotel Partners
• Gary Davis , Executive Chairman, Village Hotels
• Helder Pereira, Chief Executive Officer, RBH
• Herman Klok, Regional Director Operations, NH Hotel Group part of the Minor Hotel Group
• Joanne Monk, People & Development Director, LGH Hotels Management
• John Wagner, Co-Founder, Cycas Hospitaltiy
• Julia Ingall, Chief People Officer, Ennismore
• Katherine Doggrell, Editor, Hotel Analyst
• Lesley Reynolds, Managing Director, PSD Hospitality & Leisure
• Martin Creydt, Senior Vice President, Property Management International, Pandox
• Michael Grove, Director of Hotel Intelligence and Customer Solutions, EMEA, HotStats
• Nikki Kelly, Marketing Director, Springboard
• Nicholas Northam, Managing Director UK, Interstate Europe Hotels & Resorts
• Paul Collins, Head of Hotel Investment Properties UK & Ireland, CBRE Hotels
• Peter de La Perrelle, Managing Director, Tower Hotel Management
• Russell Kett, Chairman, HVS London
• Scott Young, CEO, BVA Nudge Unit UK
• Stephen Welch, Director, Hotels & Leisure, Specialist Sector Coverage, Corporate & Commercial, Santander
• Thomas Magnuson, Co Founder and CEO, Magnuson Worldwide
• Tim Helliwell, Head of Hotel Finance, Barclays Bank
• Tim Walton, Vice President, Marriott
Some of the Key Speakers:
Martin Creydt, Senior Vice President, Property Management International, Pandox
Martin Creydt, born in South-Korea but Swedish since 1968, is a hotel industrialist with 30 years of leadership experience from the operations.
Martin has developed Radisson, Choice and Scandic in the Nordics, and moved in 2017 to Pandox as SVP & Director. Martin’s portfolio in Pandox compromises 48 hotel properties with predominantly leases. The tenants are Jurys Inn, Leonardo, Radisson, NH & Hilton.
Herman Klok, Regional Director Operations NH Hotel Group part of Minor Hotel Group
Herman Klok is a hotelier with experience in re-positioning and renovating hotels.
As from 2018, Herman oversees the hotel operations for NH Hotel Group in the role of Regional Director of Operations Amsterdam, UK and Switzerland.
Julia Ingall, Chief People Officer, Ennismore
Over 20 years in HR and Talent Development with extensive experience of leading and consulting on all facets of HR and OD competence and change.
Commercially focused and operated at Exec level for many years with a background in multi sector, high profile brands across global markets.
David Orr, CEO, Nadler Hotels
David Orr took the CEO role on with the remit of driving the company forward through its next stage of growth.
Nadler Hotels, was founded in 2006, by Robert Nadler, with its first hotel Base2Stay in Kensington.
THPT Comment: Hotel Analyst is, in our opinion, one of the most respected hotel investment journals and conference organisers based in the UK, with a great grasp of the global hotel scene.
First Seen: Hotel Analyst
The Hotel Property Team (THPT) is a small group of highly experienced business professionals. Between us, we provide a range of skills and experience which is directly relevant to those involved in the hotel property market.